Who?, What?, When?…
At CTM, we understand trade shows thoroughly – we understand your time constraints, we can anticipate and avoid pitfalls, and we can help save you money. We provide a total exhibit management service so you can forget about the details of your display and focus, instead on your marketing goals.
Our number one goal is to make trade shows successful and profitable for you. Please take a few moments to browse our gallery or review one or two of our case studies to see the quality and levels of service we provide to all our clients.
CTM Exhibits Worldwide (CTM) is committed to creating and producing Total Exhibit Management solutions with the goal of increasing the overall success and profitability for our exhibiting clients.
Using exclusive patented systems and outstanding service, CTM delivers a total program that incorporates a unique custom and semi-custom modular exhibit design and production along with shipping and brokerage services, national or international storage and show site I & D labour and supervision.
Under the direction of Dan-el Somers, owner and president, CTM Exhibits was incorporated in 1994 with an initial goal of providing high impact displays and graphics to the local Vancouver Market. It quickly became apparent that a more broad and global approach was necessary as the demand for not only smaller popup display systems was in need, but also a demand for custom exhibits was becoming very popular. Local and international clientele alike were seeking to “be the best that they could be” at shows in order to draw the crowd and build their client base. From this grew the evolution into the Custom Design and manufacturing of some of the largest exhibits seen on show floors today. Along with these custom exhibits, CTM remains to service our clients who find that Popup systems or Banner stands are completely sufficient for their needs. This is what has made CTM Exhibits successful, we treat each client with equal respect and importance whether they are a client requiring a banner stand or a client requiring a 30 foot x 60 foot exhibit system.
Dan-el Somers, President
- Over 35 years of successful business ownership within service oriented industries.
- Extensive sales and general management experience.
- Far-reaching industry experience including national and international industries.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient at developing constructive client/vendor relationships to enhance goals and objectives of client.
Sales involves a team of Exhibit Consultants with industry and product knowledge providing the client with a consultative approach to their needs.
- Audio Visual production providing clients with a broad spectrum of services from AV Creative to implementation by our experienced on staff Television/Media producer.
- Graphic Production provides clients with expertise in the graphic requirements; from appropriate file types and sizes, to specialized print medias for every aspect.
- Exhibit Production provides clients with experienced exhibit technicians knowledgeable in all aspects of staging, installation, dismantle, crating and packaging of exhibit systems.
- Logistics Services provides clients with knowledge of shipping requirements both nationally and internationally, arranging shipping, installations and dismantles at venues globally, cross border documentation and other services such as storage.
- General Administration – our friendly office staff are always available to assist with any questions or concerns clients may have.